Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm NoT LaZy BuT......~

Now is week six already..Next week is last week already cause this semester is just a short semester, all schedule double~ adoi~~~and + + - - I think just one or two times only that I'm punctual to my class..-_-!! 8a.m. wor~~This morning, again I'm late to my lecture class..3 hour lecture, starting at 8a.m. till 11a.m..Alarm tone-The Veronicas-4ever~snooze every 5 minute starting at 7.30 but what to do~always pick up and close it~till my fellow friend called, also close it -_-"" Alarm is for what if can't make peoples wake..Suddenly, I remember that today need to pass up 'pick home' test, have to wake up also~the toilet is cold, water is freezing, I'm shaking, physically and mentally..Then at last, I reach UTAR, but is at 9.30a.m. walking unsightly unlike a student, entering the hall..Hehe 9.30 til 10a.m. is rest time, half hour some more -_-!! what a nice scheduled by me..In the hall, cant find any of my friends, phoned them just know they are having breakfast, so went to find them..Without knowing what is teaches today and the attendance are taken..Hehe free hour~
I'm not lazy..frankly~but 8a.m. lecture, -_-''-_-''-_-'' give ya all 3 ''.. I really can't wake up and be punctual..Never mind if I'm late, as long as i have the heart to go~ Next week is week 7~last week fot this semester~I'l try to be punctual >.< HoHoHoO~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here i am.. this short sem almost everyday i got 8 or 8.30am class... then assign all rush together... tired tired.. hehe..