Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thinking Of You

Here's the story begin:
Daddy's side grandpa pass away when I'm still kid,which are 12 years old,grandma pass away when I was 15 years old.Both I also not able to remember it clear as I still don't know the meaning of it.Then,Mummy's side grandpa pass away when I was 19,but that time I'm in the period of staying at home due to waiting for STPM result,yet I have the chance to take care of him,just that he is a very stubborn old grandpa.Lastly,my last grandma pass away when I was 21 years old,2006 if not mistaken.During that time I'm studying at uni,so I'm unable to reach on time,I was late for 2 days.
When I reach,she already laid in peace in the small bed.
Every of the time,I'm just act normal as guys are hard to get into such situation,probably for me.Anyhow,before I came back,I've already cry and cry and cry,I really realized that I love my grandparents a lot,although every time quarrel with mummy's side grandparent,but I already stay with when since I was born,the more I think of them,especially my grandma,the more I feel regret.
I heard from my mom,back few months before she rest in piece,she always asking when I will came back,my mom also said that she's sick,so if got holiday or what,please back or give a call.So I came back that week for few days only,then went back to uni again.Few months later,my mom called and tell me with sorrow tone the news that I really can't get it,she pass away,when sleeping,without leaving anything,saying nothing.I scolded my mom for not telling me earlier,but she really do go in peace that morning,and my tears pouring without being noticed by my housemates.
I'm not able to see her last face,I'm not able to share with her my study life,I'm not able to take care of her,I'm not able to give her my 1st salary,I'm not able to fetch or carry her to wherever she wanna go.I really didn't do anything for her yet starting the time I'm able to think maturely.
And I scolded her once more,for not letting me to know earlier that she will gone forever.She leave me just like that,just like that~
A ma,I just can say that I miss u very very very much,I miss you...really really miss you...sorry for being a stubborn grandson to you whole time...I'm sorry...Do find me in dream when you are free...I LOVE YOU FOREVER...

No comments: