Thursday, February 19, 2009

Having An Accident With Pig Is Easier Than Hitting Tree By Your Own!!

Ya!!!having an accident with pig is easier than hitting a tree by your own.
16th February,Monday,around 3pm.This super clever 50-60 years old pig are making an incomplete U Turn while I'm driving fast at straight lane.Excuse me JPJ,any kind of vehicles should use trailer or lorry's hon so that deaf people also can feel the shock of the hon,normal brand they can't hear it lah!!The road are super wide,enough for making a full and fast u turn,and his u turn giving me the opportunity to hit him."Dumb",the sound I never herd since driving car,and it happened to me on that day!!Came out to see the face,ups...really "tua kerepot,nak masuk kubur dah"..tort is chinese..calm little bit..BUT IS PIG LEH!!Say is my fault some more..God damn..see also know la,I'm from straight way,U are making silly U turn..still my fault ah!!That's why many of your so-called piggy want to object study in english for particular subjects la!!Cause I'm chinese,ask me whether I'm drunk,ask me whether I got license,and told that my brake got problem~~wuuu...Damn I wanna admit all that...
Went for report...in the statements said that I'm driving fast,but the pig estimate that can pass..halloo..u said like that,already can blame u larr..estimate~~die la u!!!know I'm fast then u still make the turn..wahh!!!Pak Lah..his brain level same as u!! Another funny statements,the pig said that currently very "suey"...already accident for 6 times...Halloo Halloo...6 times..still wanna blame me that just the first time?? (No more next time TQ)..Police don't wanna help me and wanna help the pig also can't la...gave such clarification~~fuHHHH
What I'm not satisfy is I need to paid for the repair fee...Huhuu...some sort RM700 like that..many nehhh...already happened...see also heartache...My Wira become Wivo ady...

p/s:Wivo are combination of wira and mitsubishi evo,Malaysia pig very very "heng"...turn back it's still local car no matter how u change it...

No comments: