Thursday, November 6, 2008

Am I BAck???

Ehehehe...at last...I remember my blog log in password...
Em...since last year huh I didn't update my blog...and also myself!!!
so...already finish my tertiary education at blood pressured "UTAR"...graduation day also already passed...a very limited time for our special occasions. All are happy...I think...hahaa...but at least I'm sure that our group...which consists of few and countable friends...are happy together since year 1 til end of our studies...those who are unable to join us and not "ngam" with us...u yourself know whether u are happy or not...if u know the meaning la...I bet ya all don't know also...but...really!!just limited and special thinking/brain creatures just can mix with us because we are surely different from others...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Next to discuss are.....~
CONTINUE~

No comments: