Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cloudy Sicky Sunday Expression~

A cloudy sunday huh~feeling little bit sick...weird,when drink more water become like this,but not drink more water is good for health?=.=''
Whatever,already 2 1/2 months start working,company? 'Senheng Electrical (KL) Sdn.Bhd.' Quite satisfy with the salary because it follow KL salary,and based me at my hometown...Kelantan..hehee~so anything also can save save & save!!!For me,finding jobs doesn't need to be so rush and must be choosy,those who said not choosy,trust them then u are 'GENIUS'...Every person has their own requirements and expectations,what to do,our brain can't be programmed,thats why we are able to think,make decision etc,just that whether the decision is correct or not...but although correct at the mean time,still maybe it will cause mistakes and a harm in future,if not to yourself,then to others that related!!
I seek for my 1st job for 3 months+ 1 month of relaxing after graduated from my tertiary education.Quite a long journey for the 1st job,because I'm choosy and try to find the best requirements for myself,I don't want to be like some people,who are in rush to seek for job,afterwards,finding that the job doesn't suit them,then thinking of resigning,for me,it is too troublesome,so wasting some time to seek for it is right,although it is my 1st job after graduate and for experience gaining purpose.Anyhow,another way to express,there are no jobs that overally suits u cause u are not the only person there,community are gathered by lots of behavior/attitude to form a society.So,don't only think at 1 side as it is not enough to conclude anything.

No comments: