Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Strong Friendship Exists~

16 November 2008

Today went out with long lost friend, didn’t met for more than 3 years if not mistaken but luckily still got keep in touch haha. What I’m glad is that although she is a stewardess, rich, but still mixable with anyone and didn’t delete me away from her “friend list”. Hehe…still the same her as well, just that thinking and rationale increase tremendously, maybe because of already step in working environment. People’s will grow, early or later only. (SOME WON’T I THINK~)

Talk a lot as usual, from nothing to everything, and non-stop! That’s what I want and requirements for friends around me and Thank God I got quite many of them hahaa…but what I ter-feel is SHE CAN GET CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FLIGHT TICKET FROM XXX XXXX!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok la~ what to do, she’s the staff there ma, accept lorrr~

Anyway, special friends are always hard to get, got but hard to gather/meet every time/sometimes! So, friends are my very valuable assets and valueless in figure…

No comments: